* Don’t you hate it when you get to the eve of trial and have to admit your disclosures about the client’s leadership structure have been wrong all this time? No… because that doesn’t happen in real life. Unless you’re representing Fox News. [Law360]
* Kentucky is going to auction off the gun from the Louisville shooting? Like, for real? [Washington Post]
* Breaking up is hard to do as EY learns. [Bloomberg Law News]
* Johnson & Johnson “faces skepticism” over bankruptcy shenanigans in strong contender for understatement of the year. [Reuters]
* It’s good to be from Missouri. If you’re a law firm anyway. [American Lawyer]
* “10 pics of Pedro Pascal dressed like law firms” is surprisingly true to the headline. [LegalCheek]
The post Morning Docket: 04.12.23 appeared first on Above the Law.