In the latest episode of our video series How It Works, we learn about LawPay, the electronic payments solution developed specifically to help law firms streamline billings and collections by providing a simple, secure way for legal clients to pay their bills online.
LawPay’s easy-to-use technology was built around lawyers’ specific needs, providing a simple payment management solution that correctly separates earned and unearned fees and protects IOLTA accounts. LawPay’s technology exceeds PCI Data Security Standards, meaning all sensitive data is completely protected. LawPay is recommended by 50 state bars, trusted by over 50,000 law firms, and is the only payment solution offered through the ABA Advantage program.
To demonstrate how it works, I am joined by Rachel Sobotik, Customer Success Manager and Certified Payments Professional at LawPay. In her demonstration, Rachel covers:
- The LawPay dashboard.
- How to accept a payment, including how to enter a payment directly or to provide a client with a payment link or QR code.
- LawPay’s Client Credit feature, allowing clients to finance installment payments over time.
- The LawPay Card Vault where clients can securely store their payment information.
- LawPay’s Quick Bill and Send Quick Bill features.
- How to set up scheduled payments for clients.
- Using Quick Bills to send clients electronic requests for payment.
- How to run reports on payment activity.
- Settings and customization.
- Customer support.
Watch the video below.
About How It Works
How It Works is a sponsored video series that lets you see how legal technology products work. Each episode features a hands-on demonstration, presented by the product’s developer and moderated by me.
See other episodes here or read this introduction.
To feature your product in How It Works, contact us here.