With the merger of Fastcase and vLex the biggest legal tech story of the week, Fastcase CEO Ed Walters joins our Legaltech Week panel live today at 3 p.m. ET to discuss the news with our regular group of legal tech journalists and bloggers.
We’ll also talk about Thomson Reuters’ sale of its Elite group of products and other top stories in the week’s news.
Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.